Online Courses |Events | Webinars
ACN offers a variety of online education to include courses and events, to include webinars.
- The ACN Online Learning Center offers courses and recorded webinars which provide nursing contact hours. Content includes the Basic Camp Nurse course as well as courses in Managing Diabetes at Camp, Orthopedics, Dermatology, recordings from the 2021 Symposium and the Fall Virtual Conference. There is a fee for these courses, there is a discount for ACN members. Nursing contact hours are provided.
- Live webinars are regularly offered. Some are free for members. Some have a small fee, with a discount for ACN members.
- Campfire Health Chats are designed for smaller groups of camp healthcare professionals, and include networking time. Space is limited for the Campfire Health Chats. They are free for ACN members and do not provide nursing contact hours.
- Recorded Webinars are available online, free for ACN members. Log in to view all available for members
- Conferences and Events (to include webinars)